- What personal data is obtained from you through the site, how we use them and whom it is sharable with.
- What options are available to users concerning the use of personal data.
- The security measures employed to protect personal data misuse.
- How to make corrections to any inaccuracies in personal data.
Data Collection, Usage, and Sharing.
Del Valle Pest Control remains the sole owners of data collected on this website. Our access to/collect data is primarily limited to the personal data you voluntarily share via email or other methods of contact. Del Valle Pest Control does not rent or sell any personal data to anybody.
Del Valle Pest Control makes use of information provided to create a timely and suitable response in respect to the reason for making contact with us. We do not share your data with any external third party, other than as obligatory to accomplish personal request, for instance, to mail documentation.
Your Access /Control Over Personal Data
At any given time, users are free to opt out from receiving any future contacts. By contacting Del Valle Pest Control via email or phone available on our website, you can do the following at any time:
- Ask us to delete any data concerning you.
- Change/correct any personal data we have about you.
- Express concern about our use of your data.
- See what data we have about you if any.
We may gather some personal data from your PC. Such personal data include may include your browser type, IP address, and operating system. Statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, has nothing to do in individual identification.
Del Valle Pest Control employs top safety measures in protecting user information. Anytime sensitive information is submitted via our website, such data gets both online and offline protection. Also, information relating to credit card data collected on our website is encrypted and transmitted using a secure approach. You can always verify this by observing the closed lock icon at the beginning of the webpage address (“https”).
Our encryption system protects both online and offline sensitive information. Only employees requiring specific information for a task are granted access to users’ data. All computers/servers used for hosting, data storage and other essential details are kept within a secure environ.